RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  183  184  185  186  187  ...  195  196  »» 
wensam
#2761 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 23:05
I'm rooted in the fringes of Edinburgh, a family day amongst other things, plus have limited childcare options and quite late in the day.

Keep posting, there are many that will be reading despite the limited posting pool.
MK_DON
#2762 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 23:17 | Edited by: MK_DON
Well Wensam

i have to know my place, its the start of Richards tour

o those who are reading - get your arse to Bannockburn to see if we can truly hook ourselves up a new revolution - cos this one is a lie!!!
The question is - do people really want to help each other out of live right & truth. & will I be afforded a platform to inspire action -

The reason I think this poss is Richard is the only TS I know who has organised a successful campaign that potentially already saved Scot/UK lives -
& who can put down his ego to see right from wrong to benefit others who are being unfairly oppressed in the interests of selfish greed
wensam
#2763 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 23:21
There you go!

I shall be there in spirit Bro.
MK_DON
#2764 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 16:03 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thanks Wensam - & everyone else who supports freedom, right & truth

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0fjnCsDF0kQ

'FREE ME' - in your honOr

O being the planet all of your oppressed brothers & sisters & yourselves of course

There is message in music of those who were not manufactured by darkness
MK_DON
#2765 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 16:50
Our destiny & immediate future is in our own hands - how quick some come back, if at all - is entirely up to them !

Love vs Fear
Truth vs Lies
Betterment vs Suppression
Nature vs GMO/pharma
Right vs Wrong
Equality vs Greed

Welcome to the New Age - of REASON
MK_DON
#2766 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 17:01
This is a call 0o - Can you find the light within yourselves - actually sounds sick as fuck playing on different systems @ same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwVZt4ALbEs&app=desktop

Look forward to tomoro - you reckon questions will be answered?! - lol :o)
MK_DON
#2767 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 20:24
Music of the Gods.... Or of light & live & truth @ least
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ohvigfipg&list=PL986A1BACEA78869B
As close as I can find to full Roswell gig...
In your honOr... This is........
wensam
#2768 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 21:23
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-d2RpHaLKLA

.... The Poosies, We Made Fire, as a juxtaposition, musically speaking, to the Food Fighters (not that I don't like them). I may have flagged this song up before, but the words are stirring and the harmonies make my hackles rise.
wensam
#2769 | Posted: 23 Jul 2014 22:06
Edit, meant Foo, not food! Might be a name of another band though? Mmmmm.....
bloody touch screens and we moaned about custard keyboards, at least there was freedom to make spelling the way you wanted it!
MK_DON
#2770 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 15:48
If you followed my logic re the Guidestones & nature... This should sink in immediately

http://rt.com/news/178344-cannabis-bees-police-sting/

Harmony with infinite
skipman
#2771 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 16:51
A wingsuiter meets his maker but in the way you would expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPl8V_21E-8
wensam
#2772 | Posted: 7 Aug 2014 00:30
MK sorry sweet pea but I'm otherwise engaged. Another time, perhaps.
MK_DON
#2773 | Posted: 7 Aug 2014 00:33
Sound - just a flying visit with my bro - off to Bulldog for few days
Joe
#2774 | Posted: 12 Aug 2014 13:50
I know this maybe sacrilege to MK, however, I thought I would change the inscription on the Georgia Stone slightly to a better one, while MK is on holiday, otherwise, I will never hear the last of it.

MK_DON
#2775 | Posted: 16 Aug 2014 08:17
LoL Joe... I'm back :o)

Jordann is an ace place... I even learned about Dutch Freemocksonary there ... The very highest ranking Dutch 'Mock-sons' (so labelled by yours truly as their alliegence is to The Pretender) wear the kilt to their gatherings - in tribute to the Scottish Rite

Not to the Queen or Babylon or Zion - in tribute to the Scottish Rite which is different to what is now being practiced in Engerland under Lizzies guide

So - are WE going to be the generation who dethrone the Pretender?

What if I said I'm not like the others
What if I said I'm not just another, one of your plays
Your the pretender
What if I said I will never surrender
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  183  184  185  186  187  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®