RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  182  183  184  185  186  ...  196  197  »» 
wensam
#2746 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 16:59
We are all unique and the variety is such that it contributes to the whole support system, IMHO.
MK_DON
#2747 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 17:41 | Edited by: MK_DON
We all have darkness inside us - the question is do we choose it to serve light, right & truth

T FB outburst - no disrespect intended - just have to be prepared to show im ready to speak up & to also advertise the event

What is in the best interests of the PEOPLE through love right & TRUTH.

We are subjects of bs Monarch & government we did not vote for -
Can you help US change & be apart of it out of love, betterment & freedom from oppression
OR do you make the wrong choice ?

Give me 5 min at start to warm crowd up for you!
wensam
#2748 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:38
Agreed, we all have our darkness and we need it. It's about the only aspect of dualism I have an affinity for.

We need the darkness, it provides the insight we require to grow. This is what I mean when referring to awareness, conscious awareness of ourselves reactions and therefore the action we proceed with.

The impetus towards change has to come from the self, all of it.
Quite simple I suppose.

You are doing well young grasshopper MK (mmmmm, like I know it all :))

"We are subjects of bs Monarch & government we did not vote for -
Can you help US change & be apart of it out of love, betterment & freedom from oppression"

That's great as an opening line, plenty to extrapolate there.
All the best.
Planettraveller
#2749 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:48
Wensam Hi!
I didn't no I wasn't into all this at the time.Its such a tiny Island a week would do for you to check it out and go back if you need too.It seems to have always been an important place to the British.Is that cos of its location or cause of other things there.
I did find it a very mysterious place.The bomb that was dropped on Mosta Dome Cathedral by the Germans went through the dome during mass and didn't explode.The hole and the bomb is still there.Divine intervention or Alien Intervention????.
Wensam how do I qoute someones post and put it on mine? I've forgot
P.T.
MK_DON
#2750 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:50
Many thanks Wise-Sam

I know I can make a difference if afforded the opportunity & as for my contacts.......
Planettraveller
#2751 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 21:53
Wensam Hi!
I didn't no I wasn't into all this at the time.Its such a tiny Island a week would do for you to check it out and go back if you need too.It seems to have always been an important place to the British.Is that cos of its location or cause of other things there.
I did find it a very mysterious place.The bomb that was dropped on Mosta Dome Cathedral by the Germans went through the dome during mass and didn't explode.The hole and the bomb is still there.Divine intervention or Alien Intervention????.
P.T.
Planettraveller
#2752 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:01
Wensam Hi!
P.T.
Planettraveller
#2753 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:02
Wensam Hi!
P.T.
Planettraveller
#2754 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:04
Wensam Hi!
P.T.
wensam
#2755 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:06
You could start by not quoting yourself a million times :)
MK_DON
#2756 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:17
WS / are u any where in Aberdeen Edinburgh Glasgow triangle... & if so do u know of any coffee shops/public places where u could share/input sum of your knowledge pre Thur pm...
skipman
#2757 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:23
Planettraveller:
how do I qoute someones post and put it on mine? I've forgot

Put your mouse to the beginning of what the person has typed,right click your mouse and drag it across to highlight what you want to copy,keeping your finger depressed. Release your finger at the end of what you wish to quote. Move the mouse to QUOTE top left and right click.
wensam
#2758 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:28
MK on the subject of the dark side, the darkness discussed, and forgive me for stating the obvious, but the darkness is the occult ed, the occluded. It is hidden from view and has become a secret, one the financial sharks and shady Highness's deliberately hide and it's no secret. Interesting that secret societies in this context flow from an Islamic source. I lived with a Muslim for nearly a decade and we had some very interesting discussions regarding health and the so called spiritual side of life. The suff masters shared knowledge and it has been misdirected and interpreted for generations. There are vast implications.

So the dark is just the unexplored and misunderstood and it's up to you how fruitfully you use your dark side. Common sense should prevail.
wensam
#2759 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:31
WS / are u any where in Aberdeen Edinburgh Glasgow triangle... & if so do u know of any coffee shops/public places where u could share/input sum of your knowledge pre Thur pm...

What, do wish to see my alternative fringe show at the festival. Didn't know I was ;)

I am having a busy time of it.
MK_DON
#2760 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 22:49 | Edited by: MK_DON
lol - cool - just I'd rather do right thing & ask for input to help better myself than make mistakes alone

O see Maccan video update made on site y'day - NOTE : THE FILM WILL BE RELEASED ON 1ST AUGUST 2014, WE ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS NOW, YOUR FILM WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 1ST AUGUST 2014

So no worries re Rich he is just MIA- there's nothing left to lose
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  182  183  184  185  186  ...  196  197  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®