RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  179  180  181  182  183  ...  196  197  »» 
Joe
#2701 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 20:59
MK_DON:
She says Christ was gay and had a homosexual affair with Judas
which he broke off, and that is why Judas turned him in to the
Romans. She said Christ is no more meaningful than a dead cockroach.

She also says; "Leucedendra claims to be an elderly lady from Antares who arrived in
Roswell, New Mexico on July 4th, 1947. Her husband built the Georgia
Guidestones in 1980."

Well, if you want to find out more from that crazy person, you can buy the book (Only $1,795), but it's going to cost you a pretty penny - now we know the truth!

URL
MK_DON
#2702 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 22:40
Prize Truth - Beauty - Love
Seeking Harmony with the infinite
Leave Room For Nature
Leave Room For Nature

NB - Beauty of soul/light heart mind also
(In my humble)

Wensam re Seeking Harmony with the infinite -
MK_DON
#2703 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 02:53 | Edited by: MK_DON
Thanks Joe
------
------

___6. She says we are doomed as a species because we have not learned how to think to one another telepathically.

Ever thought of someone & they called/text/walked past - ever projected something someone then immediately said.. Ever looked into someone eyes & known exactly what they were going to say b4 they said it..

I have.. Like I said b4 I read luci's rights for the planet & our future selves - I am a creator who chooses love LIGHT & Truth & Right & Nature.
& so are some of you
:I)

NATURE

Why mention it 3 times - Nature..

Wensam said it all with her shrooms post - we KNEW the secrets - they became lost to us in fear or because the truth was hidden from some who were meant to know it & by some of the watchers -

Anyone brave enough to locate real atonement..

Independence from a regime with no scone / possible if we step through fear lies & greed so to choose love right truth & betterment of self
wensam
#2704 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 12:10
MK your post re guide stones plus my reply have been removed. Very bizarre.

I see the light as being symbolic of our own mental and physical clarity.

There are those that say/believe the dark forces are actually worshippers of the light, luciferian light and that Christianity is a luciferian religion dressed up in different guise? Not sure?

Despite my fascination for all things religious, i feel that the majority of it is another version of state control/mind control.

Back in the ancient times of Sumer and the Akkadian period in Iraq some 6000 years ago people travelled for trade and brought their own belief systems into the market place where they would exchange herbs, spices, artefacts etc. Eventually the market stall became a place to store such paraphernalia, hence the religious centre was born. The rest is history and the outcomes become based on power and corruption.

believe u r own shirt and live by that.
MK_DON
#2705 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 13:40 | Edited by: MK_DON
Wensam

There is a massive 'misunderstanding'

Luci is telling a large portion of truth that I understand- because of the darkness in the alternative media & secret societies & beyond - people are in fear of the light which created us & wants us to see right from wrong so to better ourselves

I can empathise with Lucie
Call her crazy - or
======
Read
======

Why set the truth in stone for us to see if it were too late... Assuming option 3 was the vote / but the good souls who think they are doing right are too out of touch & living in fear to recognise their mistakes

A new religion does not belong to Gods unwanted children - their lies evil fear greed selfishness means they are souls for harvesting - so you are in luck - evolution of those who truly love light right truth & doing the right thing for others

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

Gods new religion is clear
Turn to nature to know the truth
Learn from mistakes

Those currently ruling the material world are fucked -
why did he give watchers the right to look over us & not enough men of light to conquer their darkness for us to fully evolve ourselves through nature in the name of love & equality ?

Was it to show them no matter how much power they have here on earth for a relatively short period - light kicks darkness in the nuts.. & he has shown his compassion as he'd save more souls than me personally..
Far more

As for mans rule on Earth
--/-
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

If we are brave enough to recognise light we have the opportunity to live by guidelines of light FOR OURSELVES
Under a religion that 3 x recognised NATURE

How could this be poss - for the first time since ever can the people in Scotland have freedom from a regime complicit in manipulating 'amen' in prayer to feed dark energy - assume the Gods of light are nae happy - they are on our side - the lies of the evil empire are undone & scone & throne are separate

If there is a prophet I say he is not gay - he just recognises he wants his best friend in his life all his life as its easier to live with a man & many women than just 1 woman..

& to unite good souls & nature through having a more powerful father in law than you can possibly imagine - to go with his own fathers love, right, truth equality, freedom from oppression, love of animals

& also the freedom for them both to lay seed to the most beautiful women on the planet in the name if love right truth & the betterment of the race

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

Btw interesting title for the book given... Well 2 souls - 1 body - makes sense for luci (light)
-
The question is - are those who claim to worship the light brave courageous & honest enough to recognise right & light & fight for nature, the planet & each other

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
(End Lizzies rule over Scotia - free people's rights to nature)

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

I have faith in humanity to evolve through nature if taught correctly & rid if the dark watchers - I have faith in my own light - & Wensam - going by no 2 you can mother 1 of my children.
MK_DON
#2706 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 14:04 | Edited by: MK_DON
To emphasise the misdirection by lies & darkness

How many have prophesied a return at a space base over Israel - where there is war lies greed selfishness darkness & evil - how many of you fear nature & support/enforce the law of darkness

Where are you sitting just now - in my mind I'm @
Holy Mount Zion;
Holy Mount Zion:
Jah sitteth in Mount Zion
And rules all creation.
MK_DON
#2707 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 14:30
One suggests our new religion will have nature @ its core so never again the truth can be manipulated by lies greed & fear of darkness

& Gods laws will always protect the planet & then the people

I say our... That's if your wise & brave enough to see the light
MK_DON
#2708 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 15:21 | Edited by: MK_DON
Do the Gods truly want to help man better himself by freeing him from the Emperical Regime (Religion/Corporate/Selfish/Greed/Lies)
I believe in the Gods - I can see them - I love them & side with their light over darkness

Don't think for a second I think I am a god - any more than Richard is a God for standing up for love right & truth to try & unslave oppressed Muslims..

Just like Maud'Dib - he is a true son of God as recognised right from wrong to stand up for our rights in name if love right & truth & freedom from oppression - shining light over deceit & darkness & exposing Lizzies weakness.
His faith outright in Islam - of Zoroaster chanting & nature shall he learn

at the same time don't think for a second that you don't have the ability to telepathically communicate with our Gods ESP when you see them -
For your light is the love within you - if you truly believe in them/us
MK_DON
#2709 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 15:35 | Edited by: MK_DON
Zoroaster (light right betterment of man) was Lucifer who was Enki -

christianity /Freemasonary etc under current guise is light manipulated to worship darkness
- against the will of the very god the majority think they worship

Live by right & truth - freedom from oppression
INDEPENDENCE

NATURE

NATURE

NATURE
MK_DON
#2710 | Posted: 18 Jul 2014 01:10
Those in right frequency

Very end of this points to Marley - last seconds - & paradise
No coincidence & more affirmation re Zion if needed :o)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFaIfhYtCkE

Bob was prophet too - like has been pointed out

Wensam be happy - enlightenment is knowing the truth - the jigsaw pieces are there - do you see the picture ?
wensam
#2711 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 15:06
Wensam be happy - enlightenment is knowing the truth

thanks MK I am happy.

There are many puzzles within the puzzle and perhaps my picture looks different to your picture, as I seem to be at odds with what most see! Lol

An interesting/inspiring person for me at the moment is Alan Watt. He sees the pictures I see and have seen since my childhood. If you haven't already, check him out- many videos on u tube, so you can take your pick.

take it easy sweet pea 😊
dark star
#2712 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 18:03
Sweet pea....mmmmm. Do you know that it only takes 0.01% of the population to focus their directed thought towards any given objective to influence change ? The point is that if too much attention is given to the things we dont want then all we do is help perpetuate that thing. The fat controllers encourage our attention in a very cunning way....just below revolution level.

Once 0.01% of 7 billion people use the power of the thoughts to effect change to the good then we will be on the road to royal riches. Fact is that too many of us 'think' that our thoughts remain locked up inside our heads. Fact is that thought is the prime mover,it is the highest function in the universe. Man is made in the image of God the creator.
dark star
#2713 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 18:05
Sweet pea....mmmmm. Do you know that it only takes 0.01% of the population to focus their directed thought towards any given objective to influence change ? The point is that if too much attention is given to the things we dont want then all we do is help perpetuate that thing. The fat controllers encourage our attention in a very cunning way....just below revolution level.

Once 0.01% of 7 billion people use the power of the thoughts to effect change to the good then we will be on the road to royal riches. Fact is that too many of us 'think' that our thoughts remain locked up inside our heads. Fact is that thought is the prime mover,it is the highest function in the universe. Man is made in the image of God the creator.
MK_DON
#2714 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 19:06
Thanks Wise-Sam

Our truths are our own... I traversed with my own inner light to find mine.. Hope to get the opportunity to discuss in detail with Richard this week as I believe what I have discovered to be true..
For the benefit of us all who evolve in the New Age

In the mean time.... Do you remember Aurora?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6kMDcf8z1c
MK_DON
#2715 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 19:10
Dark-star - you are right in that never underestimate the power of thought.. But true respect should be shown to those who act on their thoughts..
Such as Richard with his 7/7 campaign... To Ian Crane who originally was instrumental in helping Richard & I (& many many others) see the light
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  179  180  181  182  183  ...  196  197  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®