RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  177  178  179  180  181  ...  195  196  »» 
Joe
#2671 | Posted: 10 May 2014 13:15
richunkle71
#2672 | Posted: 10 May 2014 17:54
Diana doc URL
richunkle71
#2673 | Posted: 10 May 2014 17:56 | Edited by: richunkle71
Diana doc URL
skipman
#2674 | Posted: 25 May 2014 13:49
Most people are wondering how governments have got their countries into such a financial mess.
Their chancellors probably were taught by the same guy who proved that 7x13 is 28.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnICFjDn97o

Classic.
skipman
#2675 | Posted: 25 May 2014 14:10
Kozmik
#2676 | Posted: 11 Jun 2014 17:11
I think I'd maybe better confine my posts to this 'page'. It seems to me that after a lifetime of reading 'news'papers & watching TV 'News' progs, there's no point doing so if you expect to be really informed about what's going on..... you must get your info from as many sources as possible - difficult when most of em are con-trolled - and have your 'filters' firmly in place.
But thats all very left-brained, as it is. Increasingly, i'm thinking i may as well consult the Tarot. Which i will.
MK_DON
#2677 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 00:10 | Edited by: MK_DON
I'm in the process of changing my vibration.. Freedom & independence re separating from wife
& today & my boss used an opportunity to jump on my FB posts going against her beloved Queen and the law

Here's my response

Thank you!

G will now understand some of my FB posts & the reasons for them.
There will be no more about micro Nazis as consequence
The lies which made that situ worse are now largely undone

For Neil Beazley & my 2 year old friend Sam.. Plus his Mum & Dad who are my friends - & are being threatened with eviction from the council cos Dad did the right thing for his health

I will stand by my FB posts before I stand by the law..
& its interesting to note (your brother) likes a couple of them

Sams Mum is Catherine - great Mum to her son.. Doesnt smoke pot but let Cor grow it cos he could t afford to buy the amount needed to benefit his health

Cat & Sam are now facing eviction & Sam losing his Dad because for 2nd time in his life he grew medicine which helped him work without pain...

They & families like them are more important than my job
If the 2 conflict I walk away from W&D...

Shame I don't have a law degree as the law needs to be changed & I won't rest until it is that of 'Gods' word..
Both in your Christian religion in genesis
&
Mine which is carved in stone
----

Wensam you asked how to help - we are getting help
The only thing I can say is be prepared to change your vibration (wife/job/whatever) & try & help others who deserve & are willing to do similar

Personally - I'm enjoying for the first time faith that if there is a God who saved humanity & more importantly the natural environment of its space base - Love, Right, Truth, Equality, Nature are key to his teachings..
wensam
#2678 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 01:27
Even the lawyers are critical of the law. I know a qc who is baffled by some of the current machinations going down in the legal world.

Good for you for making a stand, on all fronts.

iv never understood the criminalisation of pot. Alcohol is far more dangerous. On the other hand pots makes some folk think, perhaps this is the fear of the establishment.

This is another way that religion of late has corrupted our senses. I believe we can make our own teachings the way you have expressed on the other thread especially re the everyday decisions we make and the reasons for doing so.

i too am going through vibrational change as i have joined the sisterhood of single mums. Been a very easy shift for me.
MK_DON
#2679 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 01:36
Re Making our own teachings - I'm a Zororastafarian ;o)

Following the principles laid out by Zoroaster - combined with worship of the power of Holy Mount Zion in the name of freedom from oppression, love right & truth...
Glad your shift has been easy!
wensam
#2680 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 01:46
I refuse to carry a label as such, I'm just me.

my shift has empowered me, thanks.
MK_DON
#2681 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 01:52
lol - but I am the creator of my label & I am free to do what I choose - my shift is not yet complete
Although I am thankful you are happy
& like mine your shift is based out of live right & truth x

(Don't take that x the wrong way btw - lol :+)
wensam
#2682 | Posted: 9 Jul 2014 02:04
Ha ha don't worry I am returning to virginal status in the old fashioned sense, belonging to no man. I have other things in my life to explore, too many books to read. I shall hopefully reappear in my dotage with a pot of shroom tea and tasty cookies and have mastered all the arts by then ;)

**( and don't take that wink in the wrong way young man)
MK_DON
#2683 | Posted: 10 Jul 2014 23:08
lol - I'm all for cookies & shrooms - apologies re delayed response - took me 2 days to realise the question - are you 60s or 70s child was irrelevant -

'We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.'

Plato

What if those who originally worshiped light or the light bringer have been twisted away from love right truth & equality & now live in lies... Yet the line of the light bringer still sees everything

What if they've been trying to help those who do believe in love, equality, truth @ right.. & not those who rule through lies & fear & greed
MK_DON
#2684 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 00:55 | Edited by: MK_DON
Wensam - am I baked or did my alien Guidestones post get pulled?

Please quote from it & show me in wrong - otherwise the

censorship of truth @ Richplanet TV has spread to RP.net..
MK_DON
#2685 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 01:00 | Edited by: MK_DON
Ok so first 3 possibilities I see

Post pulled due to
1. Congitive Dissonance due to years of shepherding by alternative media
2. RP now controlled & don't want truth out

3. Someone in 'genuine' (if they exist but I assume do as shamanism is to me 1) God given secret society or outside 'influence' said to pull..
To cover up the truth
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  177  178  179  180  181  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®