RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  176  177  178  179  180  ...  195  196  »» 
skipman
#2656 | Posted: 26 Jan 2014 19:09
In a world of growing violence something poetic to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0813gcZ1Uw8
skipman
#2657 | Posted: 26 Jan 2014 21:03
Here are the latest in mens fashion. Hands up those who can'nt wait till they hit the shops?

http://henrymakow.com/2014/01/Fashion-fires-salvo-in-war-against-men.html
Kozmik
#2658 | Posted: 26 Jan 2014 21:10
Steady, skipper, Henry Mackow whose site the above links to is a rabid homophobe. He is strange... he said sorry to his sons for having had them circumcized!! They ARE Jewish after all......
I find it amusing that the world of fashion - ridiculous as it is - is part of a feminist plot to emasculate men & get us all wearing fucking dresses!!! Mackow is a twatt
skipman
#2659 | Posted: 26 Jan 2014 21:19
Kozmik:
Steady, skipper, Henry Mackow whose site the above links to is a rabid homophobe.

That's why I posted it in trivia Kozmik, I know he is not your liking. Hope I did not cause offense as none was meant.
Though it could lead to some embarrassing moments on a drunken night out
Kozmik
#2660 | Posted: 27 Jan 2014 14:44
I know you didn't mean any hurt, skip. And i do look at his stuff every now and again, but he does leave me scratching my head.....Shame really, because i think he's probably correct about NWO [ in part ]
Kozmik
#2661 | Posted: 27 Jan 2014 15:16 | Edited by: Kozmik
The people who comment on his web site are an incredibly narrow-minded bunch, too. Talk about bigoted. After first becoming aware of the wretch Mackow, i replied to him concerning some of his views. He immediately emailed me back to tell me i didn't know myself!! Yeh right, ok Henry, whatever you say.
nordsee220
#2662 | Posted: 28 Jan 2014 09:52
skipman:
Here are the latest in mens fashion. Hands up those who can'nt wait till they hit the shops?

Somehow, I don't fancy the idea of being stood in front of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, yelling at them they're a bunch of dress-wearing nonces....

Any bloke who wears a kilt in a land where the thistles are knackers high is as hard as F+++ and not somebody to mess with!

As for the fashion, jeans, sweatshirt for casual, more "presentable" for occasions. Boilersuit for hacky work. (Hacky = Geordie word for dirty.) Fred Dibnah was one of my heroes.

As Clark Gable said, "Personally....I couldn't give a flying f+++ about fashion" or something similar.

Just wanton consumerism.
Joe
#2663 | Posted: 28 Jan 2014 13:42 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
It may be a trick but it is a good one.

Nothing new. This used to be done in shows with mirrors (illusions) - The vanishing Lady, now they can use computers...

The whole thing has been staged and the video afterwards has gone through some kind of special effects editing process.
wensam
#2664 | Posted: 4 Feb 2014 15:18
What do you make of this statement:
"Fish don't swim, they are swum and birds don't fly they are flown"
by Victor Schauberger

Is he referring to the earths fields, if so it's a good one to ponder for further implications re an electric universe model.
MK_DON
#2665 | Posted: 18 Feb 2014 11:47 | Edited by: MK_DON
Does anyone watch 'Person of Interest'?

I had been watching it on C5 and got mighty pissed when they pulled the series for a short spell @ the end of last year so I found it online....

Anyway Just after where C5 mysteriously stopped it is an episode where a car (i think a Ferrari although perhaps a Mclaren) appears to be playing up... (sound familiar?)... And when the driver starts to try and work out what has happened he loses complete control... as the on-board computer has been hacked so that the car is remotely controlled with the accelerator being stuck and brakes unable to be applied...

It made me think I still don't have a fucking clue what Operation Fast & Furious was really about... but I do know that if cunts wanted to they could dick about with a car (like the one Paul Walker was killed in) to create the illusion it is playing up thus making it a perfect target for a petrol head to get in, take for a spin & try to work out what is wrong with it... @ this point they could easily do what was done in POI (the episode was called the 1%)

Just to be clear I'm not saying or suggesting C5 were asked to put a stop on the series given people like myself might start to again raise questions like do we know with 100% certainty that Paul Walker's accident was definitely an accident
- just pointing at the coincidence

That said, what I am most certainly saying is that Person of Interest is the dogs' fucking bollocks (ESP what is being broadcast in US as season 3) - even if the episode I refer to above (SEASON 2 EPISODE 14) was not as strong as say... episode 11 of season 3..

Anyway no need for anyone to say anything just breathe if you think I'm right

:o)
skipman
#2666 | Posted: 1 Mar 2014 21:12
Who knew that Alcatraz was a civil war military base before it was a prison?

http://intellihub.com/researchers-discover-secret-military-bunker-alcatraz-prison/
skipman
#2667 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 21:17
skipman
#2668 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 19:47
If like me you have a laptop that runs windows XP .That is about too expire. There is a way to run it with updates. LINUX

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-linux-distros-absolute-beginners-windows-xp-users/
skipman
#2669 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 22:08
Just in case you still think American law keepers are law abiding and decent people.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21123_5-terrifying-ways-police-can-legally-screw-you-o ver.html
AllSpark
#2670 | Posted: 9 May 2014 20:34
I wonder how Harry is getting on in Antarctica.........
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  176  177  178  179  180  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®