RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  195  196  »» 
skipman
#2611 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 16:55
nordsee220:
Wasn't it under Maggie that we sold much of our natural gas to the then Soviets at rock-bottom prices?

That's not something you will hear on the news when they are talking price increases. If you did bring it up,they would more than likely say Russia was on its knees and we were helping them out.
wensam
#2612 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 16:56
nordsee220:
If Richard holds the same view as I do, we are GEORDIES.

I agree with what you say, but some folks up here might not. The south of Scotland and the north of England were in the past united over quite a lot of political stuff. Notions of borders have been set up to divide us, another tool of the 'ruling classes' I suppose.
skipman
#2613 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 18:32 | Edited by: skipman
wensam:
I agree with what you say, but some folks up here might not. The south of Scotland and the north of England were in the past united over quite a lot of political stuff. Notions of borders have been set up to divide us, another tool of the 'ruling classes' I suppose.

Excellent point. It is no wonder you are called Wensam the Wise.

This is an article that in some ways confirms what you say.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/elements/2013/10/dunhuang-china-manuscripts-sec ret-library-digital-archive.html
wensam
#2614 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 19:26
skipman:
This is an article that in some ways confirms what you say.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/elements/2013/10/dunhuang-china-manuscripts-sec ret-library-digital-archive.html

...and I quote :
"... worth more than a galaxy filled with jewels."

Lovely bit of evidence, I shall be returning to this one... lots of gems to discover. So, going for a cigi break can be a good thing :)

Thanks again
skipman
#2615 | Posted: 17 Oct 2013 20:53
this link is about the Knights Templar, it is a lead in to buy a book but it gives a good background into their history and demise.

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=638
MK_DON
#2616 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 11:54 | Edited by: MK_DON
wensam:
But Richard's an Englishman, so i believe, how can he be king o the scots? Id be fine with that, but what about the nationalists...

Fuck the nationalists - they do not represent freedom or independence - the SNP & Salmond are one of the biggest obstacles to independence due to their current EU cock sucking policies....

imo Independence & Freedom can only be achieved (for UK) once the nats are shown to be the idiots they are...

I do believe WE can ALL be better together if people in England, Wales & Ireland (who truly value freedom, independence & genuinely want to end the current Monarch Westminister Church Regimes rule) decide to support Scotlands bid for freedom & independence..

& contribute ideas, knowledge & encouragment to illustrate how badly we are currently being fucked up the ass.... and help the Scottish people understand that if they really want REAL change they need to rise now and be Scotland the brave again... instead of being a bunch of fannies too scared to change....

If done properly this could lead to change the country over....

In order to do this need people from all over the world who have a vested interest in true history (their nationality matters not) to help lead educate the scottish people thus allowing us to make the most of this opportunity

I'm very much of the opinion the current Westminister/Monarch/Church regime cannot be changed from within the UK as it stands BUT IF~ (& it's a massive IF)
Once we have our charade independence vote in 2014 - we can use it as a platform to then have real meaningful votes re a constitution etc - we have the potential to bring about the end of

a) the fake monarchy
b) the fake church
c) the tyranical Wesminister/Lords regime
d) the stupid laws of the land which create criminals out of free thinking individuals

Once we sort it oot north o the border, other parts of the current UK could apply to join us... & this is the only way I can see to again make Britain Great..

Break it up completely & start again
MK_DON
#2617 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 11:58 | Edited by: MK_DON
PS - made this post on the PScrm FB page in response to the following article -
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/primal-scream-frontman-bobby-gil lespie-1816614

"perhaps you can then enlighten me regardi"ng what I fail to understand?

Why, as freedom championing 'revolutionaries',
do you not seem prepared to consider the most obvious course of action re breaking the shackles of the current corporate war-mongering Westminster Monarch regime?...

==========================
History shows successive UK regimes have

Denied us freedom, health & education...

Stripped us of our rights under the illusion that this is actually for our benefit...

Fabricated information to gather support for terror-wars that they knew were obviously illegal

Shown interest only in increasing the profit margins of the corporate sponsors who empower them - opposed to the people they are meant to represent

Suppressed free & alternative energy sources
===========================
From what I can see there's not the slightest hint that a united queendom is prepared or ready to change...

Yet in 2014 we in Scotland have the once in many lifetimes opportunity to lay the foundations of a future where

Never again a Scottish soldier will be forced to kill or be killed in an illegal war of terror solely to make monies for the regimes corporate sponsors.

The future Governments of the country can be chosen to represent the people & the country - not the military industrial complex that empowers it...

The people can vote to choose whether or not to be slaves of an imposter monarchy

A constitution can be written to protect the people and the land

History can be re-written to actually reflect the truth & the Vatican (for example) can be brought to it's knees

Hope this is worthy of your consideration

Stand Free
PS More Light is still without doubt my fav. album of the year....
But I gotta offer some critique"
wensam
#2618 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 15:45
MK_DON:
imo Independence & Freedom can only be achieved (for UK) once the nats are shown to be the idiots they are...

Yep, but its not just the nationalists, its all politicians. They constantly amaze me with their idiocy, especially in terms of the amount of our money they waste, for example the whole Edinburgh trams fiasco...

The trouble is the potentially best leaders are those that dont want the job- and those that get the job are power crazed self serving fuckwits!!! e.g. my head teacher was seconded to be head of special schools- she has NEVER taught in a special classroom- I am far more qualified than her for the job, but because I wont play the council games, or sleep my way to the top, talk educational buzz word shite or come up with useless 'dynamic' strategies, I remain a worker bee (happy to be so at the moment) I believe my common sense approach holds myself and others back.

The system sucks and will continue to bleed us dry.

History can be re-written to actually reflect the truth & the Vatican (for example) can be brought to it's knees

Great point, one day the church will fall apart. Christianity is the biggest load of farmyard confetti ever imposed on such a large group of people. Skipman posted a great link to Tracy Twyman an author who is trying to debunk the whole religious scam- remember religion along with the corporate msm is just another euphemism for mind control of the masses.

It's a return to self sovereignty that we need, however the masses seem so dumbed down that it looks like there is very little hope that this might happen. If we were self reliant, (I dont mean grow your own veg! but in terms of looking after ourselves and each other) we would not need these centralised regimes to tell us what to do, when to do it and how to do it, we would be able to live peacefully together. Perhaps I am an idealist, one can but dream.
Kozmik
#2619 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 18:15
wensam:
we would not need these centralised regimes to tell us what to do, when to do it and how to do it, we would be able to live peacefully together. Perhaps I am an idealist, one can but dream.

We can do without them but certain people truly believe they have some sort of God given right to rule over the rest of us. And so they have accumulated vast power over the centuries.
wensam
#2620 | Posted: 18 Oct 2013 19:07
Kozmik:
We can do without them but certain people truly believe they have some sort of God given right to rule over the rest of us. And so they have accumulated vast power over the centuries.

Yes, indeed, we can do without it.
MK_DON
#2621 | Posted: 25 Oct 2013 18:24
Apologies re lack of contribution & response ESP to skip.
Half hoped if I shut up it might bring the forum back to life...

The revolution is a psyop!

Stand Free
ImOverHere
#2622 | Posted: 29 Oct 2013 00:05 | Edited by: ImOverHere
Bizarre Mind Control Caught on Camera?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewy3QrztUXo#t=386

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXxypB_Wwo

What do you make of this?
skipman
#2623 | Posted: 29 Oct 2013 15:37
Here is something to marvel at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNe0ZUD19EE

These guys have to play a musical instrument and follow a choreographed routine.
Kozmik
#2624 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 19:16
ImOverHere:
What do you make of this?

Weird!! Don't know what to make of it...
Planettraveller
#2625 | Posted: 30 Oct 2013 21:28
Kozmik:
Weird!! Don't know what to make of it...

Yo!! Koz Im back from my planettravelling.Mrs been controlling my mind for decades.She gotta go !!!!! Fill me in on whats been happening.I know R.P. been pulled from T.V.
What happened to that David Icke stuff that was gonna happen In October (that I subscribed 5 too.) thanks to.....you know who you are.!!!!!!
How are you.You found any work yet mate.Wensam,how are you darling?AllSpark/everyone fill me in and get me back in the zone
LOVE AND PEACE TOO YOU ALL.....P.T.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  173  174  175  176  177  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®