RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  145  146  147  148  149  ...  195  196  »» 
MK_DON
#2191 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 00:07
Joe... On reflection.. lets just say iv more questions re Ians motives than answers...
MK_DON
#2192 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 13:15
Joe:
Do you have an opinion on what you think Ian Crane is really trying to do MK_DON?

I think for years Ian Crane was one of the very best most honest genuine truth seekers out there & as a result a lot of people (like myself) were rightly impressed with what he had done... and became inspired to find out more then stand up and voice what they knew to as many people as possible
For example... the reasons I set up a FB profile was as a result of the end of the presentation 'Hidden Agenda'

What I think is that TPTB and IA's certainly would have sat up & taken notice of Ian esp. after he got control of a TV Channel.
It used to be that he would come out with brilliant exposes of things I (for one) had no idea about...

Yet if we look at his recent history his sales-letters (they are nothing more than that) & consider the Financial Terrorism Tour with Max (Global Warming is Humanitys biggest threat, Muslims were behind 911) Keiser... his refusal to let go of the FF Alien Invasion Theory when it became totally obvious it was not going to happen.. the misdirection re Iceland.... That he believes that the MSM are now telling us more and more truth.. that RT is a definitive source of truth & so on...
& then consider that Edge Media then brought in progs. with controlled opposition in the form of George Galloway & Max Keiser.. it would appear he's been on a slippery slope..

So what's happened honest answer I do not know...
I think there is an element of
If you control the leader then you control the people that follow him.
Unfortunately I think a lot of people do take what he says at face value on the back of what he has brilliantly exposed in the past...

Do I think Ian is deliberately TRYING to mislead people?
Possibly not..... unless.. well unless he was given an unpleasant choice?
Do I think he has been responsible for misleading people..
Without doubt...
If I am right - the question as you rightly point out is why...
The best answer I can give is again
If you control the leader then you control the people that blindly follow him
Kozmik
#2193 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 17:16
Without doubt the IA of the world will seek to infiltrate and control or at least misdirect any perceived threat..... Icke talks of being targetted by them with psycotronic weapons, as do others... it would be naive to think this doesn't go on... as ever, one must weigh up the info carefully...
Joe
#2194 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 20:17 | Edited by: Joe
MK_DON:
Do I think Ian is deliberately TRYING to mislead people?
Possibly not..... unless.. well unless he was given an unpleasant choice?
Do I think he has been responsible for misleading people..
Without doubt...
If I am right - the question as you rightly point out is why...
The best answer I can give is again
If you control the leader then you control the people that blindly follow him

If Ian Crane has become a string puppet and now working for TPTB - then they could also do the same to Richard D. Hall - we will have to be on our guard when Richard starts contradicting every thing he has told us over the years...

If Richard does come under the influence of TPTB, then we need to come up with some kind of "psychotronic weapon" of our own - maybe sound off a BULLSHIT ALARM in his head to wake him out of it; he knows what that is.

skipman
#2195 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 19:01 | Edited by: skipman
Do you remember the American authoress who was chucked out of Jersey for wanting to investigate the child abuse. The authorities thought they had stopped the unwanted prying but she was something else.

http://leahmcgrathgoodman.com/2012/12/12/q-a-journalist-traveling-to-the-uk-should-us e-which-visa/?utm_source=LeahMcGrathGoodman.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6539a85 eb3-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN

Let us hope this is carried to its full conclusion. I hope these political snolly gozlers are ####ing their pants

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/scotland-yard-investigating-allegations-se nior-politicians-abused-children-in-the-1980s-and-used-connections-to-escape-justice- 8411989.html
skipman
#2196 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 07:00
The nurse who only passed on the prank callers,to some one else and who was cleared of any blame. Was found hanged and wrote THREE notes.
Kevin Boyle thinks something is amiss.
http://kevboyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/keith-vaz-and-silence-of-saldanha-family.html
Joe
#2197 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 13:59 | Edited by: Joe
skipman:
The nurse who only passed on the prank callers,to some one else and who was cleared of any blame. Was found hanged and wrote THREE notes.
Kevin Boyle thinks something is amiss.

Anyone that has their head screwed on properly can see this looks like "murder" by the state - I do not believe she committed suicide and the excuses given for it are pathetic to say the least!

I've also noticed her family have NOT cried out much, just the usual crocodile tears for the media (If it were me I would be livid and tell them where to stick there blood money), and they have accepted the "bribe money" over their daughter it seems!

As I said before, I think the nurse that allegedly committed suicide, must have known something for which the establishment wanted to keep out of the public arena... And now, we have the authorities running around and pretending they are investigating the issue - to keep the public quiet!
skipman
#2198 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 17:17
Did anyone hear the interview the two DJ's who mastermided the prank gave? Forgive me for useing this phrase, it bore all the hall marks,of a very polished coaching job.
Does anyone else agree?
Joe
#2199 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 17:31
skipman:
Did anyone hear the interview the two DJ's who mastermided the prank gave?

Is there a link to this interview on the web skipman?

Those two DJ's are receiving death treats already, just goes to show the mob mentality we have around us! They live in the illusion TPTB created for them and they cannot see reality beyond their simple minds!
skipman
#2200 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 19:23
I only heard bits on the radio. They gave a full one hour AussieT.V interview, will try to find it.
skipman
#2201 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 10:34 | Edited by: skipman
The MSN are very good at pointing out the shortcomings of the Christian churches short comings in the protection of children against peadophile priests and the lengths they took to protect them.
There has even been a couple of reports about the same behavior from some Mullah's.
Have not read or heard about what the jewish rabbi's have definately been doing. Some cases in America have been too big to cover up and have been reported on. This has led to someone here doing a brave act, I commend him for doing so.
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/protecting-sex-abusers-in-the-jewish-community/
nordsee220
#2202 | Posted: 16 Dec 2012 17:43 | Edited by: nordsee220
skipman:
Did anyone hear the interview the two DJ's who mastermided the prank gave? Forgive me for useing this phrase, it bore all the hall marks,of a very polished coaching job.Does anyone else agree?

Remember what Richard tells us all, time after time;

For "scandal" read "smokescreen" or "psy-op".

So what's the smokescreen? What's being hidden?

People will CLAMOUR for greater control over broadcasting. Remember, the Nazis said that the best way to control the people or to introduce unpopular laws is to have the people themselves ASK for the laws. The people will ASK for "protection".

Like Oklahoma City (1997).
Like airline passenger searches (USA 2001).
Like Madrid (2004).
Like more suveillance (London 2005).
Like controlling social media, emails, texts etc (London 2011).
Like controlling guns (USA - ongoing).
quark1
#2203 | Posted: 17 Dec 2012 12:20
Completely off-beam - but sort of related (gun issue) - does anyone know if the gun emplacements installed for the 'protection' of the Olympics on certain high rises in and around London have been taken down - can't seem to find any info on this matter.

Have they become established 'by default'?

People have got used to seeing/knowing they're there and think no more of it?

Has the militarisation of London occurred under the noses of its citizens without further protest.

Please, someone, say I'm mad to think such a thing could/would happen - I would heartily love to be 'sectioned' on this matter.....or is it not such a dumdum thought after all?
wensam
#2204 | Posted: 17 Dec 2012 12:49
quark1:
Please, someone, say I'm mad to think such a thing could/would happen - I would heartily love to be 'sectioned' on this matter.....or is it not such a dumdum thought after all?

It seems a very intelligent/probing thought- just how these things may occur. I know nothing, sorry; however, I bet someone else will.
nordsee220
#2205 | Posted: 17 Dec 2012 15:07
quark1:
does anyone know if the gun emplacements installed for the 'protection' of the Olympics on certain high rises in and around London have been taken down

Methinks the general public would play holy f^ck if money was spent to remove something that was never used. Especially in the current economic climate.

Better to leave 'em in place just in case we have some other huge event eh? ! ? They're not eating any meat and not in anyone's way. Not likely to do any harm, are they?

Good point!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  145  146  147  148  149  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®