RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  141  142  143  144  145  ...  196  197  »» 
wensam
#2131 | Posted: 23 Nov 2012 21:46
ImOverHere:
wensam:
Necrophilia, well what's that about?- there is no life force to feed off if you are a satanist- weird shit which goes beyond deviancy.

You allways wonder how or what start off these stories.

Greed and insecurity
skipman
#2132 | Posted: 26 Nov 2012 07:24
So MI5 took the police files on Cyril Smith (marked no further action by the CPS) and made them disappear.
Where are these files now? WHO decided not to prosecute? Who else is involved?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237627/Cyril-Smith-child-abuse-Chilling-clai ms-Smith-child-abuse-scandal-concealed-avoid-crisis-Westminster.html
skipman
#2133 | Posted: 26 Nov 2012 17:00
This is from the Henry Makow site. I do not agree with all he puts on there but some of it is worth looking into.
http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati-pedophiles-run-brit.html
The part about tony blair's D notice can be checked out. See how many left the year it was implemented.
Kozmik
#2134 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 17:14 | Edited by: Kozmik
Regular forummers [is that a real word??] will know my thoughts about Henry Makow - just in case you don't, he's a twat but nevertheless, this recent info sounds about right, unfortunately. And it's nice to see the Dialy Mail running the story - will they print it in their Newspaper??
Kozmik
#2135 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 19:55
Just goes to show how rich & powerful men can commit the most atocious crimes and have no fear of exposure...it's getting boring now, and to my mind is an example of obfuscation. The fact that the so-called "authorities" - meaning the police & CPS - were well aware of "Sir" Cyril Smith's abuse of young boys [over very many years] and didn't do a damn thing about it is evidence - if any more were needed - of how it's one law for us and another for them. And, of how "They" just don't give two hoots about innocent people, particularly children.
Bastards.
quark1
#2136 | Posted: 28 Nov 2012 09:52
I am convinced that the reason/s not to prosecute lies in the inevitable revelations a trial would necessarily bring of such 'highly exalted players' that the establishment would be brought down, never to rise again from the ashes of its own cremation.
Joe
#2137 | Posted: 28 Nov 2012 13:37 | Edited by: Joe
quark1:
I am convinced that the reason/s not to prosecute lies in the inevitable revelations a trial would necessarily bring of such 'highly exalted players' that the establishment would be brought down, never to rise again from the ashes of its own cremation.

I could not agree more. The establishment only protect there own kind and NOT the ordinary person.

And when you see some establishment arguing against another, it's all just a stage act to make us all think something is being done about the situation (when they are the cause); the problem is, most sheeple fall for it!
quark1
#2138 | Posted: 28 Nov 2012 14:16
And when you add to the pot the recent removal of your RIGHT to opt for a trial by jury for certain offences (under labour govt if I'm correct?), the already secret family courts, and the proposed secret courts for certain crimes considered under national security arrangements - doesn't some of this already happen for terrorist offences? And to the extent that some defendants may not necessarily know where the evidence has come from - therefore it cannot be tested under court conditions, no defense built and certainly away from the scrutiny of public observation.

It would not be an unreasonable leap to imagine that any trials of scumbags involved in one of the vilest crimes imaginable may find themselves tried behind closed doors (in the national interest? - you know what I'm getting at) - and how could anyone (us) have any guarantee that the trials actually took place, if the individuals 'were' found not guilty and released without blemish ie convenince, whether they were for the purpose of establishment incarceration ie convenience, whether they were fair and balanced and so on.
ImOverHere
#2139 | Posted: 3 Dec 2012 23:09 | Edited by: ImOverHere
Oh no, we are going to get the royal bum lickers crawling out of every cavity as the masses are whipped to an orgasm by the mainstream media over "her who is no longer common" and her impregnation.

Princess Dave got an oppurtunity for a sound bite that made one throw up.
MK_DON
#2140 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 10:36
quark1:
the recent removal of your RIGHT

A right is not a right if someone can take it away.. it's a temp. privilege - George Carlin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8

ImOverHere:
her who is no longer common" and her impregnation.

I shall not repeat Frankie Boyle's comment re why she got pregnant....
I see the bookies are already running a spread re what the kissing cousins will call the little blue blood.. Anyone else fancy having a punt on Damian?
MK_DON
#2141 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 20:46 | Edited by: MK_DON
Anyone read Frankie Boyles latest tweet re the 'enraged lizard foetus' (his words not mine)?..
I get the impression a knighthood is not top of his xmas wishlist...

Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle
Who the fuck goes to hospital with morning sickness? Someone carrying an enraged lizard foetus that's about to rip them apart like Alien.

(ps - Im not on twitter.. or more to the point im still suspended)
Joe
#2142 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 21:55 | Edited by: Joe
MK_DON:
(ps - Im not on twitter.. or more to the point im still suspended)

I wonder if Frankie Boyle will be joining you MK_DON (not that I care about royalty - they are all a bunch of lizards).
ImOverHere
#2143 | Posted: 5 Dec 2012 01:50 | Edited by: ImOverHere
MK_DON:
Who the fuck goes to hospital with morning sickness?

"Morning Sickness" thats nothing I have got "Morning Noon and Night Sickness" caused by Mainstream Media blanket coverage of a swelling placenta and it's implications just so the masses can let out an perfectly choriagraphed Ahhhh while the informed throw up.

I think the only cure for Morning Noon and Night sickness is if the sprog looks like James Hewitt - at least there would be a familly likeness. And the informed will require urgent attention to their splitting sides.
SPIRAL
#2144 | Posted: 5 Dec 2012 10:39
MK_DON:
I see the bookies are already running a spread re what the kissing cousins will call the little blue blood.. Anyone else fancy having a punt on Damian?

Heres a certain taxi driver on the subject;

URL
Joe
#2145 | Posted: 5 Dec 2012 13:50 | Edited by: Joe
MK_DON:
Who the fuck goes to hospital with morning sickness? Someone carrying an enraged lizard foetus that's about to rip them apart like Alien.

Another little lizard that's about to enter the world and will NEVER need to work for the rest of its life; while the rest of us will have to break our backs to keep the blue BASTARD in obscene luxury...

Every time one of that lot give birth to another lizard (for which they have many) or do anything, it costs us dear - and the fucking/ignorant, stupid sheeple celebrate this!
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  141  142  143  144  145  ...  196  197  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®