RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  136  137  138  139  140  ...  195  196  »» 
skipman
#2056 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 21:41
This is a list from Natural News about real court cases in the U.S. do try to stop your jaw hitting the floor.
http://www.naturalnews.com/037604_Twilight_Zone_court_reports_insanity.html
skipman
#2057 | Posted: 27 Oct 2012 21:50
A friend has tried to watch the missing sheep episode on his PC but cannot watch the third part is goes back to the begining. Has anyone else had this problem? does anyone know when it is repeated on the T.V.?
Kozmik
#2058 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 13:55
skipman:
Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, several times when trying to watch the shows over the net... we don't have Sky, so have no choice...
skipman
#2059 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 16:09 | Edited by: skipman
nordsee220:
The JS stories may well be true but WHAT is it that's BIGGER being hidden behind the 'scandal'?

Nordsee makes a very good point. There is something much bigger being hidden behind the JS scandal.
In a different thread I wondered if the press were finally going to go back to basics and ask the questions that most able minded people would like answered. It would appear that it is only happening in countries where the government is loosing control.
Here the JS affair is not proceeding the way I believe it should.
There was a tweet that said that the Friday Newsnight programme was going to name the Ministerial Aide that was part of a peadophile ring. It did not,and still nothing about Ted Heath,I wonder why?
The police said there would be more arrests. Great, tip the bad guys off,give them chance to eliminate any incriminating evidence. The only arrests to date are those that were already named.
There has been very little mention of JERSEY and haut de laguerine (hope I spelt it right) Why is our press and in particular the BBC so quiet about a place that JS had contact with and that allegations were made by the children who were victims of both him and senior island politicians and civil servants.
Are the BBC part of a cover up? Why else would they not ask why the islands chief of police was unlawfully sacked when his investigation into the child abuse started to shine a light into the islands oligargy? They only reported the sacking not the reason nor did they interview the chief just the guys who sacked him.
Why did they not report that the islands political minister(they are called senators,part of his portfolio was child welfare) was voted out of office.? Was it because he did not like the way the elites were interfering in the investigation?
Jersey has its own BBC office. Here is the the sacked senators version on what is happening in Jersey and his slant on the press. Both pre and post JS. It is an absolute powder keg. Our press are just as corrupt and perverted as those whose obscene acts they turn a blind eye to.
http://stuartsyvret.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/just-ask-damn-question.html
I would apreciate it if you could forward this on to others who believe that the press,mainly the BBC are not really investigating this tragedy. Thank you
quark1
#2060 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 16:48
My own suspicion is that whilst it is quite 'good' to reveal the vile savile for what he was that by exposing this high-profile individual it will be deflecting from delving deeper. The current investigations seem to be to the left and right - ie peer group dirty old men and possibly beneath - the workers of the bbc.

I have to confess to being unaware until this scandal erupted that savile was what he was - but I have done my homework since.

I have been impressed by David Icke and that these 'allegations' were on his website for many years. He wasn't wrong about savile and in my opinion it it highly likely that he's not wrong about many of the notables mentioned. Ignoring his opinions about reptilians and shape shifters which are somewhat off-beam....but who knows?....I believe that the monarchy itself could be under threat as an institution if even a scintilla of what has been alleged is true.

I am still of the opinion that Icke was ridiculed by Wogan with a view to discredit him in the future. Perhaps auntie knew that he knew too much and what better way to predispose the public to laugh and mock Icke than by setting him up to be the son of god - which was actually not precisely what he purported to be - but who was being precise when Wogan had them laughing in the aisles?

Isn't this interesting that all this is happening in 2012? Perhaps its not the end of the world but as we know it, rather than by destruction, rapture and so forth. Clearing the path for a better future?
wensam
#2061 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 17:02
quark1:
Isn't this interesting that all this is happening in 2012? Perhaps its not the end of the world but as we know it, rather than by destruction, rapture and so forth. Clearing the path for a better future?

Here's hoping...

Perhaps Saville has been set up quietly as the perfect scapegoat to be unleashed when needed- now he's dead, it's easier, so what you, others and myself have said:
quark1:
it will be deflecting from delving deeper. The current investigations seem to be to the left and right - ie peer group dirty old men and possibly beneath - the workers of the bbc.

...could be correct.

Good detective work skipman, thanks
skipman
#2062 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 17:13
wensam:
Good detective work skipman, thanks

It would not have been possible without the WEB. Is it any wonder that THEY want it restricted?
I read an article that would have pleased Nordsee. "Ham radio came before the Web and it will be here after" If TPTB do get to control the web,ham radio is all that Truth seekers will have left. Will try to post it later.
wensam
#2063 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 17:30 | Edited by: wensam
skipman:
"Ham radio came before the Web and it will be here after" If TPTB do get to control the web,ham radio is all that Truth seekers will have left. Will try to post it later.

I agree (crystal technology). That and telepathy :)
nordsee220
#2064 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 19:37
skipman:
If TPTB do get to control the web,ham radio is all that Truth seekers will have left.

Very roughly paraphrasing: Our licences used to say (as I mentioned in Richplanet TV prog 64) we could send messages "not being in secret code or cypher which are remarks about matters of a personal nature about which the licensee or the person with whom he/she is in contact have been directly concerned" and "remarks about matters of a technical nature regarding investigations carried out by the licensee(s) (into radio subjects).

Now we are permitted to debate subjects of mutual interest.

Some like footy... Others sit and listen and are such old farts they spend their time looking for reasons to report what they see as dodgy subjects to Ofcom.
Sunburn
#2065 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 00:38
Hrrrm whats the likely hood Jill Dando death being connected to Jimmy Savile.... possible in my mind after reading this....

Jill Dando warned me of 'pervy' Jimmy Savile, says BBC's Sally Jones interestingly enough Jill Dando's career started with 'Hospital Radio' ... 2+2=4 or 22
skipman
#2066 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 09:36
nordsee220:
Now we are permitted to debate subjects of mutual interest.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/31/before-there-was-the-internet-there-was-amateur-rad io/
Planettraveller
#2067 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 14:00
skipman:
Ted Heath

skipman,is this the tory mp that they are questioning?
skipman
#2068 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 14:30 | Edited by: skipman
Planettraveller:
skipman,is this the tory mp that they are questioning

Ted Heath was the Prime Minister of England in the 70's. He was replaced as leader of the Consevatives by Margret Thatcher.
There has been a lot of speculation of his sexual orientation. BBC radio did a programme about a male honey trap scheme, the East Germans were said to have come up with. The programme was done in such a way that you were really no wiser at the end of it. Just what one has come to expect from the BBC these days.
The ones who really know about Ted Heath would be his security detail. If some of the stories about Heath are true,then they aided, abetted and covered up for him. Which makes them worse than he was. They sacrificed young children just so they could call on him to do their bidding when needed. When you look at the history of the spy service you will find that they were run by men of Ted Heaths ilk. A perfect circle so to speak.
Planettraveller
#2069 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 19:04
skipman:
Ted Heath was the Prime Minister of England in the 70's. He was replaced as leader of the Consevatives by Margret Thatcher.

Unfortunatley im old enough to remember him but thats between you and me.Well that is some amazing stuff you just told me.(amazing in a bad way) I have never heard a sniffter about that stuff.A honey trap too.They should boil the bastards in oil.As for Freddie Starr I thought "he douth protest too much" If he was innocent why risk going public.The last thing I would want is to be connected to that shit under any circumstances.
Am I right in thinking Ted Heath was one of the touring big bands back in the day?

"prime minister eh" this really is some serious serious shit.Thanks for that lot skipman.What a read.
skipman
#2070 | Posted: 4 Nov 2012 19:30
Planettraveller:
Am I right in thinking Ted Heath was one of the touring big bands back in the day?

Yes you are. The Ted Heath Orchestra or Band was Britains most famous big band in the 1950's
More revelations are coming to light re the BBC and child abuse. Leonard Rossiter has been named as watching, as three BBC staff rape an 18 year old TV actor. It gives more credence to why they covered up and did not report on other child sex abuse cases,they were more than likely involved.
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  136  137  138  139  140  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®