RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  127  128  129  130  131  ...  195  196  »» 
Planettraveller
#1921 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 19:41
wensam:
I like boilers

Wensam perhaps she was talking about her granny haha.
wensam
#1922 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 20:26
Planettraveller:
Wensam perhaps she was talking about her granny haha.

Or her mother!
dreamkatcher
#1923 | Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:14
Look at our brothers and sisters in the animal world. Do they fear death? Do they need to know what happens when they die? Of course not, because they are already perfect expressions of the Great Spirit. It is us who have to work hard to become as wise as our animal friends. We have to overcome Grandfather's great gift of a fine intellect in order to return to where we ultimately belong, in the bosom of the Great Spirit.

Art by David Yorke
http://www.plainsmen.com/artists/yorke/
Like attracts like. If we give up, so will others. If we cry, so will they. But if we decide this is a new beginning, others will take courage. We influence other people. Our attitudes send out ripples of feeling - like the scent of flowers that floats on air currents. What we think and say sets the stage for what is to happen. We can change our minds, our words, our attitudes, and we stop crying. We act like our prayers are already answered and take steps to show we believe it. When the early morning sun breaks through the far side of the woods, the dark places are lighted and much healing takes place. And so it is with us. ~ Great Spirit, you lived first, and you are older than all need. ~ BLACK ELK "A Cherokee Feast of Days" by Joyce Sequichie Hifler *<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>* Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 22 "I think the spiritual values come first and everything else follows." --Leonard George, Chief Councilor To properly develop, the human being needs to learn the guiding principles. It is from these principles that we make our decisions. Spiritual values are the guiding principles given to us by the Great Spirit. He says if we live by these spiritual values, the results we experience will be good. These spiritual values will develop and guide the human being by helping us to think right. Right thinking will improve our choices and decisions. Doing this will bring good consequences. Great Spirit, teach me values first. *<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>* 'THINK on THESE THINGS' By Joyce Sequichie Hifler The first day of fall brings with it the promise of quiet and peace. A stillness permeates the woods and about the only sounds are woodpeckers drumming on a hollow tree and blue jays squawking at squirrels they cannot tolerate. A sweet peace that connects with us and helps us relax. The hills are rose-beige and rounded on top with horses grazing quietly along the sides. Deep ravines where water has eroded the dirt are dark marks such as a child would make with a crayon, and most likely have housed a bobcat or two. This is the season when we do not hunker down and endure but we enjoy to the utmost. The color, the fresh air, the fall fruit and vegetables and smell of earth turned up by the plow. If something is not right, fix it, and don't let this pleasant time go to waste! *<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>* http://www.heritageonlinegallery.com/ http://theautry.org/masters/2007/artists.php
by: Red Road Warriors walking this sacred path
wensam
#1924 | Posted: 4 May 2012 20:29
I have just recently witnessed Ed Miliband receiving an egg on his shoulder, this was on a Pakistani news channel. My gut reaction to his body language was -if this had been aired on 'You've Been Framed' then it would have been exposed as a set up/fake- he is truly, a bad actor. I watched it again via this link and now Im not sure?
I wonder if it will be on the uk msm, if it is then I suspect it is a set up, if not then he is again, a truly, bad actor! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFgxYJWQDw

Even less turn out a local elections, our candidates were truly shite, so I did a spoilt protest vote.
wensam
#1925 | Posted: 4 May 2012 20:33
wensam:
I wonder if it will be on the uk msm, if it is then I suspect it is a set up, if not then he is again, a truly, bad actor! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFgxYJWQDw

What I meant to say was that if it is shown in the msm in the uk, then I question, why? as to such trivia. Was not old 2 Jags pelted with eggs, is it a secret society humiliation initiation as a sign for something else, and yes I have been drinking! lol
dreamkatcher
#1926 | Posted: 6 May 2012 15:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBsRbfao8VA&feature=fvwrel

brilliant, enlightening and funny too:-)

Jesus An Alien? The Evidence
VISIT BILLS WEB SITE www.hiddenmeanings.com
wensam
#1927 | Posted: 6 May 2012 15:52
dreamkatcher:
Jesus An Alien? The Evidence
VISIT BILLS WEB SITE www.hiddenmeanings.com

Great site- he says that proper christians are buddhists, the thought had occurred to me- but it's all the same story. Jesus as Thoth, and ufo commander- would love to teach that one- might generate more interest! hehe, only joking HMIE!

I liked this quote:
Religion is misunderstood mythology
wensam
#1928 | Posted: 18 May 2012 22:17
Resonance, at all levels- what does your conscience tell you?
This is a classic tale of love, lust and corruption as perpetuated by 'Bollywood'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5-kspAuN1k
wensam
#1929 | Posted: 8 Jun 2012 19:52
So glad it's Friday night, time to chill- found the mother of all disco- it summerises the '90s dance scene- it could all be based on this one track. It is a wonderful fusion... and I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1nJi359piE&feature=related
AllSpark
#1930 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 09:50
I found this very cool alien desktop for all you tech savvy users.
heres the tutorial that you may want to watch before attempting it.
URL
skipman
#1931 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 16:00
I need some advice from those of you who are computer savvy. It is taking more time than normal for my laptop to open links and I can no longer view videos as it cannot stream them quick enough. I got a message from the computer saying that my virtual memory was low and it would take memory from other areas,could this have something to do with it?
Thanks in advance.
Joe
#1932 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 16:08
AllSpark:
I found this very cool alien desktop for all you tech savvy users.
heres the tutorial that you may want to watch before attempting it.

All very creative, but everything in its place. I prefer my desktop to have a blank background, and mine is a soft green colour, easy on the eyes and shows up the icons in the foreground much clearer. The foreground should take precedence - without any distractions going on behind it.
AllSpark
#1933 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 13:40
Joe:
everything in its place. I prefer my desktop to have a blank background

I think i'd like to have this one.... URL next generation desktops ? 3D
Joe
#1934 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 14:00
AllSpark:
I think i'd like to have this one.... URL next generation desktops ? 3D

Maybe as a screensaver.
AllSpark
#1935 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 14:22
Joe:
Maybe as a screensaver.

hee hee. Looks like it would take up all the RAM. Plus you'd probably need the i7 processor and about 8gb of memory. But thats what they're selling to the kids these days. They are really powerful computers
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  127  128  129  130  131  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®