RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.<br>
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added.  This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons. www.richplanet.net community built on miniBB / RICHPLANET.NET FORUM : WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
There is still no decision on whether new members will be added. This can only happen when suitable moderators are in place, who are not easy to find for obvious reasons.
/

TRIVIA

Page:  ««  1  2  ...  117  118  119  120  121  ...  195  196  »» 
zenrev
#1771 | Posted: 18 Oct 2011 22:24
dark star:
Dark Star say never start something you cannot stop.........

that was what my Mum thought when reversing at 60mph................

she was learning how to drive in an adapted car - she was a double amputee. Thankfully she was uninjured.

an experience I'll never forget! It happened in both slow motion and high speed......weird......and afterwards it was funny!
ImOverHere
#1772 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 12:43
wensam
#1773 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 15:50
ImOverHere:
ImOverHere
#1772 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 12:43
Reply Quote
A MUSICAL INTERLUDE :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvgvvNlndA

Very good!- 3 wee boys fae Dundee- good on them! Hope they retain their integrity and don't go to the otherside, so to speak!
dreamkatcher
#1774 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 15:53
wensam
#1775 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 16:00
dreamkatcher:
The new rules on "benefits."

At least they will review changes a bit faster. I am in debt to the tune of thousands because there was an error with my claim and cause my partner was out of work despite us informing them at the time, but they didn't change the payment amount until the following year which meant we were overpaid!
dreamkatcher
#1776 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 16:04
wensam:
they didn't change the payment amount until the following year which meant we were overpaid!

They work 1-2 yrs. behind anyway. Nobody else would get away with it. Would we??? NO!

They are a sore subject with me, & this could affect my being able to look after myself with the paltry amount Im allowed, OR my car !!! Id be housebound, no way to get food, etc.

I will fight it all of the way !! I dont have an option.

dk
wensam
#1777 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 16:10
dreamkatcher:
They work 1-2 yrs. behind anyway. Nobody else would get away with it. Would we??? NO!

Exactly, we have to bend over backwards giving info and as you say they do what they like-sickening.
dreamkatcher
#1778 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 16:52
wensam:
they do what they like-

CONTROL. The world is made up of control freaks.
dreamkatcher
#1779 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 13:35 | Edited by: dreamkatcher
The Fairy & The Immigrant

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to an immigrant claimant outside the Social Security Offices.

'My good man,' the fairy said,
'I've been told to grant you three wishes,
Since you've just arrived in England with your wife and seven children.'

The man told the fairy:
'Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them.'
The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING !!!
He had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!

'What else?' asked the fairy, 'two, more wishes, to go'.
The refugee claimant now got bolder.
'I need a big house with a three car garage in Birmingham with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my refugee relatives who still live in my country.
I want to bring them all over here.
PING ! - In the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ, and a sparkling swimming pool and a BMW, full of his nephews playing their music.

'One more wish left for you', said the fairy, waving her wand.

I want to be English with English clothes instead of rags, and shawl and I want to have white skin like the English.'

PING ! - The man was transformed, wearing worn out jeans from ASDA, a dirty Primark T-shirt and a greasy baseball cap.
He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
'What happened to my new teeth?' he wailed.
'Where is my new house? Where's my Visa Gold Card?'

The fairy said. .
'Tough luck. Now that you are English, you're entitled to nothing,
like the rest of us.

And she disappeared !
wensam
#1780 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 13:51
dreamkatcher:
The fairy said. .
'Tough luck. Now that you are English, you're entitled to nothing,
like the rest of us.

Very good, this is exactly what my partners friends in Pakistan think- that we are all well off over here and they want to come over to get rich. Should send this to them!!
dreamkatcher
#1781 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 14:22
wensam:
Should send this to them!!

Feel free, lol.

Did you see this one ?

Don't want a Facebook profile, we'll create one for you anyone.
Posted by: "Misty" misty8@xtra.co.nz mistyrainbow3
Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 am (PDT)

From a friend. I sometimes wonder if they are building up a profile library of everyone for the ETs who are ready to take over the planet for the NWO. N

Subject: ...don't want a Facebook profile, we'll create one for you anyone....>
Date: Monday, 24, October, 2011, 6:34 AM

The startling charges against the social-networking giant come from the Irish Data Protection Commissioner (IDC), which, Fox News reports today, is launching a "comprehensive" investigation against Facebook Ireland for extracting data from current users--without their consent or knowledge--and building "extensive profiles" on people who haven't even signed on for the service.
wensam
#1782 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 14:43
dreamkatcher:
The startling charges against the social-networking giant come from the Irish Data Protection Commissioner (IDC), which, Fox News reports today, is launching a "comprehensive" investigation against Facebook Ireland for extracting data from current users--without their consent or knowledge--and building "extensive profiles" on people who haven't even signed on for the service.

Glad I deleted my non-existant profile. My photo was an ET!!! My education and employment status was incorrect and I couldn't change it! They can see you no matter what. I try to use cash so as to avoid an obvious trail. They can see you on Skype too if they wanted to. Nothing is sacred any more
skipman
#1783 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 16:30
Who posted the alternative site to e-bay? Wanted to sell a few items but they would not let me charge enough to cover the P&P and they have changed every thing around took me ages to find what used to be in plain sight.
wensam
#1784 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 12:23
I have had to prepare a presentation about using music across/through the school curriculum as opposed to specific teaching of music skills, to be delivered to my collegues. During my research I realised how little examples of good practice were available on on line educational sites. If you want to find out about IT there are masses of examples- big push to have WiFi in schools and interactive IT resources where possible. Its all electronic. I miss a piece of chalk!

Music used in the class as background sound can aid learning and concentration. The brain is plastic and not as hardwired as previously thought. I play Mozart, adagios which are gentle and beautiful; this is best used when they explore/ practice mechanical processes such as basic number calculations. I have played screaming techno with 303 episodes that would send most people reeling- they loved it, in fact I have seen hyper, aggressive children calmed by ear piercing techno (Age of Love by Age of Love). When we listen to music our brains light up all over the place including the parts that deal with cognitive processes. Highly trained musicians brain stems are more highly developed than non-musicians. Lots of implications for health and learning present themselves, it's very exciting.

Imagine going to the doc and coming away with a prescription for a piece of music to be listened to at certain times under certain circumstances.

The below prog looks at the effect of music on our biology- neuroscience meets music therapy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyHuWv3fsc
dreamkatcher
#1785 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 17:59
Struggling Wikileaks stops publishing classified files

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15434493
 Page:  ««  1  2  ...  117  118  119  120  121  ...  195  196  »» 
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first
TO JOIN THIS FORUM: WE ARE NOT ADMITTING NEW MEMBERS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THIS IS DUE TO PREVIOUS TROLLS ATTACKING THE FORUM.
We may be considering adding new members on a "block basis". We will collect new member requests and then introduce a new batch. The new memebrs will be identifiable by a prefix in their username as a "new member". Anyone considered to be trolling or causing trouble will be immedialtey removed. To be put on the list please email richard@richplanet.net AND GIVE YOUR US NAME, A USERNAME, PASSWORD. I would imagine a new batch of new members will be added in January 2012.

Forums are powered by miniBB®